Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teabagging Obama

Objective: Olympic Weightlifting

Warm-up: Burgener Warm-up

Training: (1) 3-position clean & jerk, 5X3, 30K (Yes, I did all 45)

(2) Rack Jerk, doubles, 40, 60, 80, 90(x1), 65, 65

(3) GHD situp, 3X10, 20



Rack Jerk, 90X1
My aggressiveness and footwork are not present at heavy weights


Rack Jerk, 65X2
I dropped back down and things got cleaner.

Notes: I should be picking my opening lifts for the upcoming competition. I asked one of coach at the CrossFit box about the topic. He didn't know (since I have never done the full movements with heavy weights there). It is especially ironic since their motto is : Train here, succeed out there. I'm not set up to succeed at my upcoming comp. I did their workout as Rx'd. My jerk needs a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment