Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Get My Advice From The Advertising World

Objective: Olympic Weightlifting

Warm-up: row 500m (1:50, It wasn't for time, but slower than I wanted)

Training: Snatch, work up to 1 single at 85%, 64K

Snatch Pull, triples, 70, 75

Snatch Deadlift, triples, 85, 85

Box Jump, 15 at 30''

Bonus: test 1 RM Box Jump, 46''

Notes: I feel slow and old after the driving, not sleeping, and training for climbing. But what the hell, let's throw some heavy weights over my head. I'm actually glad for a medium intensity ultra-low volume day. I focused on fixing my two biggest technical weaknesses, hips raising first and donkey kicking. I made some progress. Both of these problems stem from being self-taught. I did not learn the deadlift correctly at first. In addition, I feel like I need to throw the weight in the air. I should pull the weight up and myself under. 30 days until the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment